Mirya Yacht Management offers Professional Services for refitting and conversion projects. We have close relationships with major shipyards and marina complexes offering suitable docking facilities to handle all kind of refit projects with technical teams and subcontractors.
Our goals are to find cost-effective solution for your needs with best available craftmanship and in a reasonable time period.
- Assistance selecting a designer who has an experience in a similar project to meet requirements.
- Selecting and dealing with subcontractors for necessary carpentry, painting, upholstery, electrical workmanship.
- Financial management and supervising the project to complete within the budget.
- Supervising the refit process and monitoring the subcontractors.
- Supervising the quality and schedule to prevent delays.
- Reporting the refit process regularly with updated photos.
- Assisting to purchase the items to be supplied by the owner, negotiate prices with suppliers to get best deals.
- Handling the complete painting projects of hull or superstructure of your yacht.
Maintenance & Technical Services:
Mirya Yacht Management offers wide range of technical services with our technical management team and local network of service agents, suppliers, engineers and craftmanship.
We prepare budget for technical services and regular maintenance and negotiate discounts with suppliers.
Our service includes following:
- High quality paint applications with paint materials.
- Fabrications of stainless steel deck equipment, bimini, gangway, water tank, fuel tank, etc.
- Teak Decks, replacement or re-caulking.
- Various Carpentery Works, Cabinets fabrication and modifications.
- Rigging and Sail Services.
- Maintenance of Main engines and Generators, supplying the maintenance materials such as oil, filters, etc.
- Electrical Works including Refrigerator and Air Condition Service.
- Tenders and outboard engines maintenance and repairs.
- Plumbing and sanitary system installation and repair.
- Upholstery Works.
Contact us by completing the following form andwe will respond to discuss further details.