Mirya Yachting Management services assist foreign flagged yachts to obtain Charter Licence in Turkey. Without having a charter licence it is not possible to operate foreign yachts legally for commercial purposes.
Applications start every year in March until May and the total procedure takes 15 – 30 days.
Following required documents will be handled by our management team:
- Certificate of Registry, translated in Turkish by a sworn translator and notarized.
- Yacht Insurance Policy, translated in Turkish by a sworn translator and notarized.
- Power of Attorney of captain or owner’s representative, translated in Turkish by a sworn translator and notarized.
Following fees are applied:
- __ per berth will be charged (please ask for updated rates) for Charter Licence and taxes. Number of berths calculated according to guest capacity shown in certificate of registry.
- Translation and notary fees will be charged at cost.
- € 200 will be charged as consultancy fee for preparing and submitting the file, follow up the procedure and delivering the licence when ready.
Foreign flagged yachts have charter licence must stay in Turkey during the following winter and declare a marina contract from any marina licensed by Ministry of Tourism. Otherwise additional fee should be paid to ministry of tourism before next summer period starts. This fee is declared every year by Ministry of Tourism
For full quotation of obtaining charter licence please contact us and provide us name, flag and passenger capacity of your yacht together with all the required documents mentioned above.